What does the sales process look like when you’re selling in a B2C and a B2B environment?
Is a one-call close better? Or when is a two-call close more favorable?
We got this question from one of our group members and we’d like to address this topic in this podcast episode.
You’d be surprised that there is no one-size-fits-all approach when selling in both B2C and B2B environments but the right sales skills will help you determine what sales process is the best to take.
Listen to today’s episode and find out more about this.
In this episode, we cover:
• [0:00] Introduction
• [2:45] Shorter and longer processes and the skills needed for both
• [5:36] When can you do a one-call close in a B2C setting?
• [6:13] When is a two-call close favorable for you in B2C?
• [8:46] Does the efficacy of your sales team affect the sales cycle?
• [11:21] The role marketing plays in the sales cycle
• [14:02] High-ticket closing industries
• [15:26] The sales process for a B2B environment
• [17:28] Commitment questions in a B2B environment
• [18:14] Enterprise vs. small to medium business (SMB)
• [20:09] People who influence the decisions
• [22:59] The average number of decision-makers in an enterprise
• [23:57] Where to find out more
✅ If you're looking to take your sales to the 7th level, book a “Clarity Call” below and let’s see if you're a good fit for our sales training program! 👇🏼📞
✅ Join the Sales Revolution: If you’re ready to do sales differently, you’re in the right place. This community is for entrepreneurs and sales pros to connect, grow, + learn the new (and highly improved) connection-based way of selling. https://www.facebook.com/groups/salesrevolutiongroup
✅ About Jeremy Miner and Matthew Ryder:
Jeremy Miner, Chairman at 7th Level, is an internationally recognized sales trainer who has taught thousands of people how to go from just getting average results in selling to becoming a high 6 figure and even 7-figure sales earner and be viewed as the "Trusted Authority" in their market.
Over the years, Jeremy has been asked by thousands of salespeople to train them on how to eliminate rejection, how to connect with their prospects, how to cold call, how to overcome their prospects objections/concerns, and finally how to close more sales without being a pushy, sleazy, disrespected salesperson. 7th Level Communications was created to take any salesperson, no matter their experience, from wherever they're in selling to getting them to a High 6 Figure and even 7-figure annual income in sales.
Visit https://7thlevelhq.com for his latest blogs, news, tips, training.
Matthew Ryder, an ex-special force turned salesman, Chief Executive Officer at Sales Sniper Consulting, and Chief Executive Officer at 7th Level, co-host of the “Closers are Losers” podcast, has been selling pretty much full-time for about 12 years. He spent the last few years selling full-time as a commission-only sales rep and has achieved the rare feat of making seven figures in commissions, averaging close to one million every month in contract value!
✅ Connect with Us:
Connect with Jeremy Miner on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miner.52
Follow Jeremy Miner on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jeremyleeminer/
Connect with Jeremy Miner on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeremyleeminer/
Connect with Matthew Ryder on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/matt-ryder-3b0a811b0/
Connect with Matthew Ryder on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/matt.ryderSS
✅ About 7th Level:
Our vision is to transform sales teams by completely disrupting selling and the traditional sales training space with the New Model of Selling. Our mission is to generate significant and sustainable increases in your business' performance, sales, and revenue. Check out the company website here: https://7thlevelhq.com/company/
✅ Where to Listen:
• Libsyn: https://closersarelosers.libsyn.com/
• iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/closers-are-losers-with-jeremy-miner/id1534365100
• Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/2kNDyUR7fz9SqBr9iGwfwV?si=uMhsOBP4S_SBaHqAFp4EGg
• Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/show/closers-are-losers-with-jeremy-miner
• Google Podcasts: https://podcasts.google.com/u/1/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9jbG9zZXJzYXJlbG9zZXJzLmxpYnN5bi5jb20vcnNz
• Listen Notes: https://www.listennotes.com/podcasts/closers-are-losers-with-jeremy-miner-jeremy-9LOxV7Huf_Q/
• Pod.casts: https://pod.casts.io/podcasts/closers-are-losers-with-jeremy-miner
• Deezer: https://www.deezer.com/en/show/1833012
Loved this episode? Please don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and share this podcast. Thanks for tuning in!
Really great topic idea. [As new to sales] it’s so great hearing conversation about why we close for our counterpart and not strictly how we close them.
Good material. Thx.
Happy birthday Jeremy!🎉💥🎶
Jeremy why do you downplay how long you’ve been in business, how long you’ve been running your YouTube channel etc. for instance I purchased one of your beginning courses back in 2016 yet you say you’ve only been in business for 4 years. You say you’ve only had your YouTube channel for 6 months it’s been almost 2 years. Is this a technique?