Lots to go through in this episode! The most important message is that I'm taking you all on a sales journey with me and showing the ups, downs, and benefits of my new 10k sales process !!
https://instantly.ai/ – Sales automisation tool.
http://coda.io/ – Organisation and tracking.
https://www.youtube.com/c/PatrickDangOfficial – General sales knowledge.
https://www.youtube.com/c/AlexBerman – In-depth info about cold emails.
– Harry 🧡
🧰 My toolkit: https://coda.io/@harry-roper/harry-ropers-toolkit
📎 I use coda.io for all my planning and documents. Sign up here and we both get $10: https://coda.io?r=wYiER_3fT5a_TppR1aR–g
👉 Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Harry_Aldian
👉 Visit our website: www.imaginaryspace.co.uk
👉 Start using lunchclub.ai to grow your network: https://lunchclub.com/?invite_code=harryr2
Links in the description for resources that will help you create your own process! 🙂
Hey man, just watching through your video and it seems interesting so far! What would be your top tips for someone wanting to get into webflow and start a webflow agency? I have just over 2 years experience working as a Digital Developer. I want to transition over to webflow and start a webflow agency but there’s so much to learn. Any advice would be greatly appreciated 🙂
Thanks for your question! There are a lot of pathways to where you want to go and without knowing more about yourself personally, it’s hard to give a very personalized answer.
However here are a few things you could do:
– Get a job for 1 year in a webflow agency. Learn everything you can and then take that knowledge and start your own agency.
– Focus on just design or development and outsource the other half. That way you can build your skills faster in just 1 learning path.
– Pratice outsourcing small tasks to freelancers now to understand how to manage people and build processes.
– Side hustle in the evenings on small client projects whilst you still earn money in your day-to-day. Once the client work becomes too much to handle quit your job and go full time.
Hope that helps!!
@Harry Roper Thank you that helps a lot! Just a little about me: I’ve worked a job at a University, as a web developer, however I’ve only really had experience in HTML,CSS and very basic JS. I’ve been experimenting with Webflow for around a month. But I think you are right, getting a job as a webflow developer would definitely be the way forward to learning more.
Are there jobs in the UK for a webflow developer? I’ve been looking around the likes of LinkedIn and haven’t seen many.
@Faizon Perhaps try getting in touch with a recruiter and see if they can help in some way 🙂
I know that good webflow devs are high in demand at the moment!
@Harry Roper thanks a lot man! I’ve had some dodgy recruiters in the past but I’ll try messaging some. I’m the past they’ve mentioned ridiculous fees if I got a job through them etc
@Faizon Thats weird because usually its the agency that hires you who has to pay the fee to the recruiter…. not the other way round !!
Cool vid man, we also have a Webflow agency and we just started to develop a better sales process when it comes to emails campaigns, do you guys use any kind of advertisements like LinkedIn or Apollo?
We are from Buenos Aires and I see you guys just moved here! how do you like it so far? are you already a mate drinker? 😎
No adverts yet just focusing on growing one channel at a time. First is cold outreach! 🙂
Have you guys had any success with LinkedIn or Apollo?
WE LOVE BUENOS AIRES!!
Let’s get a coffee !!
Amazing work, I’m doing exactly the same thing now with cold emails🙌🏻
Wicked !! Keep us posted on how it goes 🙂
Sweet brother, thank you for sharing. I had neve heard of instantly, I’ll check it out. How do you find the profile data that you scrape from? If I could suggest a video on how to find/screen/target the leads that would be cool!
In our case we got a VA to scrape the data for us. You just need to let them know exactly what you are looking for! Just type in on fiver “data scraper” for an example. Alex Berman has some good videos on it 🙂
Awesome video! I am exactly in the same situation currently. We’ve did a lot of called emailing and even cold calling but the results are not that great. Your templates would definitely help 🙂 Also, I am looking forward for more Coda videos how-to videos. Coda has so much potential if used right.
Thanks for sharing Kim, always love hearing from you !! I will prep those templates for you asap. New coda videos soon! 🙂
Glad I found ur channel mate. Keep up the good work 👌
Thanks so much Taylor 🙂
WHich camera do you use to record your videos??
An iPhone SE in 4k mode 😀
@Harry Roper the quality for an se is impeccable 🔥
Hi harry I love your content kerp going bro
I just wondering if you can answer me about those qsts
1. How you made that subscription system on webflow ( I can’t use memberstack because strip dosn’t support my country and memberstack payment gateway depends on it ) any suggestion that don’t use stripe if know it
2. How you manage your clients I mean how do you contact them, do you contact them inside site itself or you use slack or telegram or a outside tool to contact with them
3. I’ve just launch my design agency with webflow and I want you to tell me if cold emails is enough for me to get clients because I don’t have a big budget for ads…
4. And how much time do you spent to get your first client
Much love bro ❤