Ever wonder what sets the 5% of CPG brands apart from the other 95% that fail? Here's a tested framework for retail sales success that the best brands use.
Want much more insight into how to run this process along with supporting resources? Check out the sale module in Jumpstart, our digital playbook for first-time consumer packaged goods founders:
link not working
Thanks for the heads up. Should be working now!
As a Key account manager transitioning into the retail channel from a B2B lens, these videos are extremely helpful! Thank you.
Would be lovely to see more content around sales planning, 2Y strategy planning and so on for National Account Managers and the likes.